RushCard Live is a reloadable prepaid Visa debit card that offers a safe and convenient way to save, manage and spend money without any overdraft fees or credit checks. Available at thousands of retailers across the country, the card enables users to shop online, pay bills, withdraw cash and make all purchases. In addition, cardholders can manage and access their card accounts online through the Rushcard Live website or Rushcard Live mobile.
RushCard Prepaid Card account login is a very simple and quick process. To access your RushCard Prepaid card online account, see our easiest login steps that have been shown below.
Recommended to read: How to File a Personal Injury Claim
RushCard Live Reloadable Prepaid Visa Debit Card Features & Benefits
Rushcard Live Prepaid Visa Debit Card is issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, licensed by Visa USA Inc. With Personalized Rushcard Live Visa Card you can access all available features and services like:
- No overdraft fees or credit card debt.
- Rushcard Live Reload products are available at over 60,000 retailers across the country.
- Shop and pay bills where Visa debit cards are accepted in the US
- Get fast pay up to 2 days with payroll direct deposit.
- Automatically deposit all your paychecks or government benefits on the card for free.
- Reload cards or add funds easily and conveniently in multiple ways.
- Get free cash access to thousands of participating ATMs and non-participating ATMs with a fee.
- Withdraw cash at a bank branch.
- Free access to the card account online or via RushCard Live Mobile to check balances, track transactions, find nearby reload or ATM locations, and more.
How to Create RushCard Live Visa Prepaid Card Online Account Access
To manage all aspects of Rushcard Live Visa prepaid card online 24/7 and get the most important information about the card account, cardmembers need to set up their Rushcard Live online account.
- To create Rushcard Live Visa prepaid card account, go to www.rushcardlive.com/prepaid.
- Click on the “Create User ID” below the login field at the top right of the homepage.
- You will be asked to create a user ID page online where you have to submit the following information.
- 16-digit Card Number
- Card Expiration Date
- Date of Birth
- Mailing Zip Code
How to Login RushCard Live Visa Prepaid Card Online Account
Once you complete the registration process, you can sign in to your RushCard Live Visa Prepaid Card Online account anytime anywhere. To log in to your account, you need to follow the below steps carefully:
- First, visit the RushCard Live Prepaid Visa Debit Card website.
- Next, enter your User ID and Password in the respective fields.
- After that, click on the “Sign In” button to enter your account.
Before pressing the sign-in button, you can check the “Remember user ID” box to store the username in the cookie on your computer so that each time you return to login to your account on the same device; It fills up automatically and saves you time. For security reasons, this feature is not applied to your password.
How to Recover RushCard Live Online Account Login Info
In case you forgot your RushCard Live Visa Prepaid Card account login details, you need to do is:
- Visit the RushCard Live Visa Prepaid Card login page.
- Click on the “Forgot User ID?” or “Forgot Password?” link below the sign-in section.
- Then, enter the following details and confirm your identity to retrieve your username or reset the password.
- Social Security Number
- 16-digit Card Number
- 3-digit CVV
Also Read: How to Fix QR Scanner on Cash App
Important Information about RushCard Live Prepaid Visa Debit Card
- Rushcard Live is a temporary card that cannot be used with foreign websites outside the US and for ATM and other cash withdrawals.
- If the card is purchased from a financial services center such as Pay-O-Matic, you can access cash from ATMs and participating retailers.
- The RushCard Live Card may not be used for gambling or commercial purposes, and its use may be blocked in some countries for fraud or security reasons.
- Bank account wire funds are not accepted in Rushcard Live Card.
- The card re-issuance process usually starts 45 days before the card expires. If you want to make any change of address, you need to do it before that time to make sure you get your new card on time.
RushCard Live Visa Prepaid Card Customer Support Number: 1-888-569-7730
P.O. Box 5100
Pasadena, CA 91117