If you want to activate their Sodexo Card then, your wait is over because we are going to show you the easiest and simple steps to activate your Sodexo Card.
If you have to know the steps to activate Sodexo Card then, you must require checking this post.
Here, we show a quick and fast method to activate your Sodexo Card.
Sodexo Card Activation
There are many benefits to have a Sodexo Card.
There are two ways to activate Sodexo cards, the first way is users can activate Sodexo Card Via Online and the second way is users can activate Sodexo Card through Sodexo Card Customer Care Service.
Activation Sodexo Card Via Online
Step 1: This is a simple method to activate Sodexo Card Via Online
Step 2:The first thing is user has to do is visit the official portal link https://activation.sodexobrs.com/
Step 3:Once you reach the next page you have to log in to your account. Next, you have to enter your username and your password.
Step 4: After you complete your work you have to enter your card details like your 12 digits card reference number.
Step 5: Once you finish your task and then, you have to click on “Submit”.
Step 6:After your task has been completed you will get a notification that your Sodexo Card has been activated.
Activation Sodexo Card Through Sodexo Card Customer Care Service
This is also a simple and easy method to activate your Sodexo Card.
Step 1: you just have to do is dial the customer care number and the Sodexo Card customer care number 1800 103 3030 or 1800 267 3030
Step2: Once you connected the phone call you have told the Sodexo Card Customer Care officer about Sodexo Card Activation.
Step 3: After providing your personal data then, you have to provide your card details like your card number and 12 digits of your card CVV code and reference number, and your card type. And once you finish your task and then, you have to click on “Submit”.
Step 4: If you completed the procedure then you will get a notification that your Sodexo Card has been activated.
Activate Sodexo Card Through SMS
Step 1:To activate Sodexo Card Through SMS Type CARD <space> ACT <space> 12-digit Card Reference Number Last 4 digits of your Card Number. Once you finish your task you have to send this SMS to 9225-660-070.
Step 2:After your task has been completed you will get informed that your Sodexo Card has been activated.
- Make sure you never share your password and your pin and your personal details etc.
- Be aware never to save your password and username on any merchant’s sites.
- Make sure you never share your password and pin and your username with anyone.
- Be aware of fake calls that want to know your pin and password and username etc.
We are sure that you will succeed in Sodexo Card Activation.
FAQ’s For Sodexo
1. How do I activate the Sodexo card in Zeta app?
- Activate and Set a 4-Digit Secret Pin / Static Pin
- Open the Zeta app interface on your smartphone.
- Click Activate Plastic Card if you’ve received your physical super card and then enter your super card details such as card number, expiry date, and CVV security code
2. How do I know if Sodexo is activated?
All activation codes have an effective date which can be found on the Activation code page. They can no longer be activated after they have expired. To check the status of your activation codes, simply tap on “Activation Code” from the homepage.
3. How can I register my mobile number in Sodexo?
- Go to http://kyc.sodexobrs.com.
- Enter the registered mobile number/email address.
- Enter the last four digits of your card number.
- Provide your Aadhaar card number or number of any other ‘Officially Valid Document’
- Validate mobile number using OTP.