Have you received a Turbo Prepaid Card in the mail? Or do you want to know about the Turbo Prepaid Card Activation process? Then, the article is specially made for you.
Turbo Card is a prepaid Visa card that can be used as a regular debit or credit card. You can load money on your card and use it at many places like restaurants, department stores, online portals, and ATMs. With the help of this card, you can get the advantages of its services like the ASAP direct deposit and Money Pak features. As well as, this card has a huge ATM network that allows you to access your money anytime and anywhere.
Once you get your Turbo Card, you need to activate it first before using it. If you know the process, activating your Turbo prepaid card is easy. However, for those who are not yet familiar with the procedure, this walkthrough may be helpful. Read on for a step-by-step guide to activating Turbo Prepaid Card.
How to Activate Turbo Prepaid Card Online
When it comes to complete the activation process of Turbo Prepaid Card online, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps carefully. Before that, you need to have your Turbo prepaid card handy at the activation time. Along with this, make sure you have a strong web connection to complete the activation in a few minutes.
- First of all, visit the Turbo Prepaid Card Activation site turboprepaidcard.com/activate
- Then, find the activation session and fill up the following information in the respective spaces: 16 digit card number, expiration date, CVV
- Now, tap on the “Next” button.
- And, follow the prompts next to activate the card.
How to Login to the Turbo Prepaid Card
To sign in to your Turbo Prepaid card account, you just need to follow the below steps:
- Visit the Turbo Prepaid Card Login web portal.
- Then, find a “Log In” button at the top right of the webpage and click on it.
- Now, you will be directed to the main login page.
- Enter your User ID and Password in the given blank spaces.
- Then, click on the blue “Login” button below.
- And, you will be directed to the account management console.
Forgot User ID or Password:
If you forgot your credentials like user id or password, then you need to follow the below-mentioned steps carefully:
- In order to recover your password, visit the homepage of Turbo Prepaid Card.
- Then, tap on the “Log In” button at the top right corner of the website and go to the main login screen.
- On the next page, under the login section, click on the link “Forgot User ID / Password?”.
- Then, choose whether you have forgotten your user id or password.
- Now, provide the required information.
- Lastly, follow the prompts to regain access to your account.
So, this is the end of the article. We are pretty sure that your activation has been done without any problem. At the same time, you had a great time activating the Turbo Prepaid Card. For more help, you can connect with Turbo Prepaid Card customer care at 888-285-4169. They will help you to resolve all your card and account-related issues. Thanks for visiting us.