US Bank American Red Cross prepaid cardholders are provided with a safe and secure web portal, MyClientSupportCard, to access their accounts. Every day, they can log in to their American Red Cross prepaid card account on any device connected to the Internet, such as a smartphone, laptop, or computer.
After logging in to your US Bank American Red Cross Prepaid Debit MasterCard online account, you can do many things like check the balance on the card, check transaction history, read frequently asked questions, get online help, and many more.
U.S. Bank American Red Cross Prepaid Card is issued by the National Association under a license granted by MasterCard International Inc. The cardholder can enjoy the benefits from this card are as follows:
- Withdrawals from over 24,000 US Bank ATMs and MoneyPass ATMs.
- Selling point-of-sale purchases are free across the country where Mastercard debit cards are accepted.
- There are no monthly maintenance charges and no overdraft charges.
- A free online account is accessible to access the Internet.
- Direct customer service agents are available 24/7 to provide assistance.
Also Read: Best Banks For Foreign Students In USA
How to Sign Up with U.S. Bank American Red Cross Prepaid Card Online Account
If you have a US Bank American Red Cross prepaid card, but do not have a username and password for MyClientSupportCard, and are visiting the site for the first time, you will need to sign-up and set up an account on the website. To begin the registration process, make sure you have a US Bank American Red Cross MasterCard prepaid card in your hand and follow the steps below.
- Firstly, navigate to the www.myclientsupportcard.com
- Then, click on the “Need to Login?” link located in the lower part of the ‘Account Login’ section.
- Next, enter the Card Number.
- Press the “Continue” tab to continue through the process of creating an account.
Follow the steps above and Provide the details required to establish your username and password for a U.S. Bank American Red Cross prepaid card online account.
How to Login U.S. Bank American Red Cross Prepaid Card Online Account
To take the advantage of U.S. Bank American Red Cross prepaid Mastercard online access services, cardholders must sign up for the Disaster Services prepaid cardholder website. Here is a quick tutorial to help you get the job done right.
- Firstly, visit the MyClientSupportCard portal at www.myclientsupportcard.com
- Next, click on the “Account Login” section in the upper left corner of the homepage.
- Then, enter your user name and password.
- Now, hit the “Log in” button to enter your account.
How to Find U.S. Bank ARC Prepaid Card Online Access
In case, US Bank American Red Cross prepaid card holders have lost or forgotten their account username or password, they have to click on the “Forgot your login?” link to retrieve a username and reset the password.
Then, they have to enter the prepaid card number and click on the “Continue” or button to begin the process of retrieving their login credentials.
Don’t Miss: How to activate US Bank Debit Card
If you need assistance with your US Bank American Red Cross prepaid card account details, contact the phone number on the back of your card. The phone number is listed below.
24-hour customer service: 866- 751-3276
If you’re not sure how much money is on your card, it’s best to contact the American Red Cross.