Woodforest National Bank was founded in 1980, is a privately owned bank now headquartered in Woodlands, Texas. At the moment, it has more than 788 branches in 17 different states. It is one of the largest retail partners of the popular shopping company, Walmart. This bank offers saving accounts, checking accounts, Certificate of Discounts, money market accounts, and Individual Retirement Accounts CDs.
Woodforest Bank offers convenient online and mobile banking services to personal banking customers. Its online banking facility enables the customers to access their bank account online and perform various activities such as account statements, fund transfers, bank account balance checking, and so on. If you do not want to visit the nearest ATM centers or branches, online banking is the best way to access and manage your account.
With the help of Woodforest online banking, you can perform various transactions on your account. You just need a smartphone or computer with an internet connection to access your account online. You may proceed with the steps given below to start the Woodforest online banking service.
How to Register for Woodforest Bank Online Banking
There will be no fees for using the online banking facility to access your bank account. But customers need to enroll in the online banking service manually by following the below steps. Once you finish the enrollment process, you will be able to login into your account.
- First, open the official Woodforest login page on your page.
- Now, click on the “Enroll” button available below the login button.
- On the next page, you have to provide your information such as account number, primary id number, mother’s maiden name, and date of birth.
- Make sure you have entered the required information correctly and click on “Submit” to proceed ahead.
- After that, follow the instructions for setting up a username and password for your account.
- Confirm the username and password and finish the enrollment process.
The online banking service for your Woodforest will be activated within a day if you have recently opened a new account. If you are an old customer of the bank but new to the online banking service, then you may proceed to log in to your account by entering your login details.
How to Login Woodforest Bank Online Banking
After completion of the registration process, you can log in to your Woodforest bank account. You will receive a confirmation message regarding the login process on your phone number or email address within a few minutes. Follow the below steps to log in to online banking:
- First, visit the official login page of Woodforest using a browser on your device.
- Now, click on the “Login” button on the webpage.
- After that, enter the username and password of your account in the required fields.
- Select the “Sign-up” option after entering the login credentials to proceed ahead.
- Within few minutes, you will be logged into your Woodforest bank account.
After successful completion of the login process, you will be able to view your account balance, request a new debit card, etc. There are many things that you can do with online banking, it is recommended to set up your online banking as you can manage and carry out various transactions from anywhere in the world at any time without any complications.
Woodforest Bank Online Banking Customer Service
Woodforest Bank email address:
- Bill Payment Inquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Inquiries – email@example.com
- Support Inquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll-Free number – 1-877-968-7962
In case if you are facing any problem with the enrollment process for your bank account or having any trouble during the Woodforest login, then you can contact customer service. To reach the customer service, simply go to the official login page of Woodforest bank and click on the “Help” option to proceed.
Often you wouldn’t have any issues anywhere in the registration process or login process. If you are a new user of Woodforest bank and have currently opened an account, then it can take some time to activate your online banking account before you get to log in. It is better to wait for few days in such cases or you may take help from a customer care representative and get it resolved right away if there is any problem.
Woodforest login allows the customer to access and manage their bank account from anywhere in the world at any time. You do not need to wait in queue at a branch to carry out transactions. Simply register for the Woodforest online banking and follow the steps mentioned above.